Daikin Altherma 3
The new Daikin Altherma with Bluevolution Technology 3 is the first air-to-water heat pump in the UK using R32.
- Flexible and compact unit with no side clearance
- Combine with a separate domestic hot water tank (up to 500 litres, with or without solar support)
- Modern and stylish design
Daikin Altherma 3 R ECH₂O
The monobloc is the ideal solution for places that have limitations on space.
- 300 or 500 litre integrated tank
- Fresh and safe hot water by separating tank water and domestic water
- Maximum energy use thanks to its solar connections
- Bivalent option to allowing combination with other heat sources
- Attains A+++ seasonal efficiency with Bluevolution Technology (energy label 2019)
- The outdoor unit can operate in temperatures as low as -25°C
- Indoor unit is designed for easy installation and maintenance.
- All the hydraulic components accessible from the front of the unit.
- The Daikin Altherma 3 range is equipped with a super intuitive user interface.
- Using an app or control system, you can control your Daikin Altherma 3 at anytime, from anywhere.
Award Winning DesignThe Daikin Altherma 3 earned an IF design award and Reddot Product Design Award for its innovative design. These awards represent two of the most prestigious and largest design competitions in the world.
- View temperatures inside your home e.g room temperatures, water temperature, underfloor heating.
- Ambient temperatures outside your home.
- Personalise the number of zones that needs to be heated and the required temperatures.
- Set the parameters of your domestic hot water and your space heating.
- Shows the status of the unit
- Blue means that the unit is working correctly
- Read means that an error is occurring.
Setting the new heat pump standard
Daikin Altherma 3
Currently comprising 4, 6 & 8kW models, Daikin Altherma 3 provides energy efficient heating for homes via an air to water heat pump system.
The third generation of Daikin’s renowned heating range, Daikin Altherma 3 uses its signature Bluevolution technology, a combination of Daikin compressors and refrigerant R-32, to achieve A++ seasonal efficiency.