Daikin Altherma 3 MonoblocThe Daikin Altherma 3 Monobloc is the Daikin’s first third generation monobloc;
benefiting from a new design and using the R-32 refrigerant.
Improved Compact Design
A redesigned casing
A black horizontal front grille hides the single fan, reducing the perception of sound produced by the unit.
The light grey casing reflects the installation space to help the unit blend into any environment.
A single fan for high capacity units
Daikin engineers replaced the double fan with one larger fan and optimised its shape to lower the operational sound and improve air circulation.
Monobloc running on refrigerant R-32
Daikin is a pioneer in launching heat pumps equipped with R-32. With a lower Global Warming Potential (GWP), the R-32 is equivalent in power to standard refrigerants, but achieves higher energy efficiency and lower CO2 emissions. Easy to recover and reuse, R-32 is the perfect solution for attaining the new European CO2 emission targets.
Straight forward installation
The Daikin Altherma 3 Monobloc attains its power from within by combining all the hydraulic components into one unit.
- Attains A+++ seasonal efficiency with Bluevolution Technology (energy label 2019)
- Set the parameters of your domestic hot water and your space heating.
- Using an app or control system, you can control your system from anywhere.
Fully ConnectedThe true power of the Daikin Altherma 3 Monobloc is in its integration as part of a Daikin Altherma total solution, including smart controls, heat collectors and heat emitters.
- Control the heating from home or remotely via smartphone
- Control the heating system with voice commands
- Integrate with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Other features include:
- Scheduling for daily use or holiday mode
- Controlling multiple units/performance boosting
- Monitoring energy consumption
- Sleek and elegant design
- Intuitive touch button control
- Three colours to match any interior (white, black and silver-grey)
- Compact unit measuring only 85 x 85mm
As a mid-temperature heat pump, the Daikin Altherma 3 M works perfectly with various emitters, including fan coils, underfloor heating and heat pump convectors.
The monobloc combines with stainless steel tanks (EKHWS-D), thermal stores and panels (EKHWP) to provide domestic hot water quickly.
Inspired by the award-winning design of the Daikin Altherma 3 indoor units, Daikin also upgraded this controller to deliver an even more user-friendly interface.
Comfort and Premium Performance
The Daikin Altherma 3 Monobloc offers enhanced performance and a broad product lineup.
- Up to A+++
- Operation down to -25°C outdoor temperature
- Guaranteed heating capacities down to -20°C
- Delivers LWT 60°C at -7°C
- Suitable for renovations, replacement, and large new buildings